First Halloween

I knew Halloween from the movie "Goosebumps". I envied those children wearing a black costume, making themselves look like witches, taking a broom on hand and going to each and every house together. Then, the owner of each house will give them something. I always wanted to do that when I was young in Malaysia.

When I came to London and knew that I got the chance to celebrate Halloween, I was happy and excited. I would like to dress up but the costumes aren't what I should spend for in such a limited budget. Luckily, our seniors were kind to invite us to join for their ways of celebration. We went to seniors' house, some of us made up while some of us didn't. I could see that seniors were putting effort for this event.

We walked down to Camden street. I saw a lot of people wearing different type of costumes. One of the make up that impressed us a lot is the one who was acting as MUMMY. He covered his entire body with the white cloth strip...I could see that he really serious into this celebration. Besides this, we also saw Incredible, Wolfwarin of X-man, Batman, Bunny and many others..They were very cute!


 Going into the pub but we all went out early. The reason was we don't plan to drink there. Actually, I would like to apologise to seniors as we made them could't enjoy the event much.

 Funny photo in the pub

 Group photo for juniors.

 All of them. The people that I celebrated my first Halloween with.

 The first haunted momok created from lighting and camera.

 The supper! The tempted to eat it and at last, Jin Wen couldn't satisfy her desire.

2 new Singaporean friends!
 
My make up. Simple. This is just the 1st time I celebrate Halloween. I will improve it next year.


The walking was actually simple and I did enjoy it. It opened my eyes to view how they celebrated this event. Thanks to seniors once again. Suddenly, I realized that my Halloween is more to children type. Going pub is fun but it would be fun too if I did plan for it earlier as now I have a plan for next year's Halloween already. I wanted to make it nearer to what I imagined to be next year.

Comments

Popular Posts