Little story behind the present- The love between Sis and Bro

I have a wonderful brother. 
He makes me proud of him. 
My brother is a simple, kind and cheerful type of guy. 
He has something different that I can see from others. I found out this when I mixed with other guys. He do the house chores before being asked and he will serve automatically if he is being asked. He will not rebel even if he is tired of doing that thing because he knows he must do that. And of course, I like the to show my authority as his elder sister in front of him.
I always bully my brother. Sometimes, I forgot him. One day, I dreamed that he passed away. I found that my room become more spacious, I don't have any thornny hair to touch anymore....I cried. This is a dream with lesson and I still remember it because it reminds me that I must appreciate my brother.
My brother is kind as he will forget what I have done to him after bullying him. Usually, when I told people that I have a fight with my brother, they will get shock....is it because I'm a girl? Is it because I look gentle in front of others? You can't imagine how we use our strong arms and legs to pounce, kick and push each other. When he grows up, I no longer a good fighter if we fight with bare hands and legs.However, I'm smart enough to pick up the fight at the right time with the right weapon. This is why I still can show my authority to him.
When others gave me many presents during my farewell, my brother decided to give me a present. He hoped that I can bring his present to London and I did. It is with me now in London. Present given by my only sibling.

 I put it in my little praying corner....Be glad everytime I pray


Closer view...Little brother and little sister


Thanks Wei Yek. From ur only sis, Veronica

Comments

Popular Posts