Little story behind the present- The 3 little presents

Haha, I received three presents in a bag. I thought Paul forgot to take out another 2. When I asked him, he told me those 3 presents are for me. How touch I was!! Again, this has wasted his money.

The meaning of this 3 presents are special,lovely and meaningful. I got these meanings when I asked him directly.

1. The bear with graduation gown: This symbolises that Good Luck in your study and may you succeed.
2. The ship: Everything goes smoothly during your studies especially when you are in your flight to London.
3. The pendulum: When you are unable to calm down yourself, play it and you will find it calm you down by focus your hearing on the tick tock sound.

He was very "xi xin"....Yes, I got your meaning. Paul, all the best ya and may every blessings you gave to me will happen in your life too. God loves you!

Comments

Popular Posts