Little story behind the present- The blessings that never end

In January, I was invited to join self-discovery camp which was held in MAJODI Centre, Johor Bharu. I expected the camp to have many meaningful speeches about vocation as I really wanted to know what my vocation is. I got to know a lot of people from the church and have a deeper understanding about how clergys serve God using their whole life. We laughed and we cried during the camp. We showed the real US, the innocent, cute and unmasked US between ourself. This might be just part of us and there are still some hidden parts which are yet to be discovered but I think that this is a camp which initiates us to wake the inner self up and to heal the wounded parts. It also makes me love my Church more as well.

Thanks to Andrew and a group of people as they set up a new group in church, Catholic Discovery Fellowship. I like being with the members as I feel like we are brothers and sisters in Christ. That's was fun to hang out with them.

A couple of months later, Paul and I suddenly popped out an idea that we were going to organize a camp for standard 5 student. The process of organizing was very busy, tough and hectic. I made a lot of mistakes and I think it had troubled some of the people. During the camp, there were mistakes that I didn't really settle it carefully and it made me felt guilty and ashamed of myself. Thanks to the committees, especially Paul, and our parish priest as well as Sr. Elizabeth for their advice, support, help and prayer. 

Along this sequence of events, I knew a lot of friends from the church. I like to be with them. I enjoyed the gathering with them as well as to "suan" them. Undenibly, I learned a lot of things from them.

I never expect anythings from them when I have to come to UK to further my study. During my farewell, they gave me quite a number of presents. They seemed like telling me "all the best", "study hard", "remember us" and " don't miss the mass and don't lost contact with God". They worried about my faith when I came to UK.Besides that, I knew that they prayed for me too. I still remembered that when I told Val that I didn't pray properly for my departure and my study in UK, she answered me that many people have already done it for me. How touched I'm.

I'm a person who is weak in faith. I shall say that I'm lucky to know them. I wish, one day, when they need me, I'm ever ready to serve them.  May God bless them always.
   

The cup

 Room blessing holy image- given by Jenniher while I was thinking where I should face to when praying
Pen:given by ah lun and yue fen. Both of them are my role models. Thanks for the present. Though the pen look expensive, I still wondering whether the pen has a smooth ink...haha, I'm not use to such an expensive stuff.
The cup: this is as a memory of me with CDF. It lights up if hot water is poured. I got it through a funny mistake and from the mistake, I knew how much they wanted to give me the present.
My photo in Safari: Jenn bought it secretly for me and I knew it so I just cooperate with her. Jenn, you are really good in making people touched.

Thanks again.

Comments

Popular Posts