Waiting

Yesterday, I have hurt a friend.
I didn't mean to do it but I just wanted to explain a message that I delivered wrongly.
I didn't mean to question him nor to put pressure on him.
I know this relationship is difficult to be understood by people.
I know it is hurtful when others whom you treat as family members are boycotting you.
I can't say it out because this is my principle.
I can't step across this measure because it is already part of my defense.
It is actually as strong as yours when you make the decision to be together with her.
Though, perhaps it helps if I say it out.

I say we wait for the time come.
But both of us are not feeling good to the situation now, I know.

I know you are sad.
I know you need it more than my understanding.
As a friend, as a person of your beloved, I can only tell you my belief and my faith.
Perhaps one day, I will tell you but not now although it maybe no difference.

Just treat it as a lesson for learning to be patient.

Comments

Popular Posts