Contented 2

Random invitation by senior to play BASKETBALL yesterday~~ Yahoo~~

Don't know why recently I fond in sport very much. I have been very sport-ish for the whole week, work out quite a lot(but not so much)...

I learned a lot of things from the sports that I have played. I didn't think that I would play basketball in UK. I thought I would try tennis, squash and perhaps swimming again. After stop playing basketball for so many years, I almost forgot all the rules and only remembered back when the "coach" taught me again.

The fast movement made me very exciting. I didn't have fast action activity for a long time already. Only about 1.5 hours of playing but I sweated more than when I was doing my morning jogg...why ya?

You must be thinking that I can lose a lot of weight by constantly exercise...Instead, I found out that my metabolism is 0. My only pathway to digest the food that eat is lipid synthesis. Sigh!! The sign of Aging!!!

Oh ya, I already said out my surprise to my mum already and to my good friend too. Too "fan" because my mum kept asking about it....and my relatives too... Haiyo, just say it out la so that they won't ask. wakakaka~~~

For the moment, I am waiting to finish my exam and then HOLIDAY!! Can't wait for my sweet summer to come~

Comments

Popular Posts