Contented

I feel contented for the programmes I have this week. Although I am still suffering for muscle pain, I am grateful as I have learned a lot this week.

Not to worry what's my future is as I know God will plan the best for me. After I had spent a few days with a friend, I knew why God gives me this life and what I want for my life. After looking at so many branded stuff in Westfield, I knew what luxurious  called  but not rich. I am not saying this because I can't afford all these goods as I think everyone can afford it if they really want, no matter what's the way they use to achieve it. I have this type of mind because I focussed more on my heart that felt happy because I was accompanying her and helping her if she needed it. I felt happy when she shared her story with me because I knew she missed home very much.   I felt proud because I could be a little comforter for her homesick. This little deed already enough to distract my mind and gave me happiness. Listening and looking at people who are leading expensive lifestyle, I suddenly felt very grateful. My parents gave me enough things. Whatever more than that I need to work out myself. They taught me this, especially my mother. I felt happy if I can earn and use my own money. And I will be happier if at that time, I am willing to share a little of my wealth to the people who need it.

After eating so many good food, what my mother said suddenly came to my mind." 好吃也一餐,不好吃也一餐". I agreed with that very much although I tend to crave for specific food sometimes. As for me, I like to eat with my friends because I can listen to their sharing. Yesterday, I was eating Mc. Donald with a friend of mine. Actually I had been quite stingy to spend extra for my food but I don't feel burdensome this time because I enjoyed the meal and I was happy just to accompany her. Hahaha, another little thing to note down is I win a CHEESEBURGER!!! We got a coupon from drink and it was written "free 1 cheeseburger".... wahh, very lucky lo..


Skating was super fun. I realise that I enjoy learning new things and I must keep this attitude. 

After jogging a few times in the morning, I miss natural park!!!! I miss Malaysia! I realised that though there are gardens in such a big london city, I am annoyed by the noise from the transports and felt disgusting for the invisible air pollutants!!! I miss the green trees, green grass, flowers and quiet of the natural park away from the city. 

Oooh....another earthquake happened in Myammar. It was Tha Zin's hometown. My friend who suspected that she got a type of overworry disease was telling me about the End of the world. Hey, this is a serious topic as we are all going to die on that day. Although whatever happened might not enough to indicate the prediction about the End of the world, it does served as a warning for us to love the Earth more and to appreciate our beloved and times in this world. So from now, I want to cut down my tissue usage, water and electricity consumption, no plastic and polystyrene container and also become more veggie-ish. Opps, there is another thing that I forget to put it in. I must jaga sikit my attitude because there might be people who want to know JESUS more as only in him, we have the eternal life. Like the way my friend was saying, I hope we all can gather in heaven when we have passed the life on this Earth. And actually we are just human,we left  the date for the End of the world  to God to worry, we just whatever we should.

Okay, share with you some of my random activities.
Shopping Centre in London

Visitor from Exeter

Yougurt Ice Cream that I wanted to have for a long time.


Har Mee / Penang Hokkien Mee

Char Keow Tiao

From Chai Qin to Mae and from Mae to me, both are my best colleagues in LSOP.

2 hours walk and I saw this...

After skating.

 Which one is the most special?

Ice cream! treated by the late girl.

Viewing my school under a tree!

Picnic before English class. One strawberry, one apple!

I like this shot.....she is appreciating the strawberry because.....hiek hiek hiek~

Hehehe....act cute with my chubby face!

ECo-Friendly?

Mc-Donald.

Thanks to everyone for this week. Enjoy the spring time~ the season of sunshine-bathing.

Comments

Popular Posts