I am a bad girl

I am a bad girl

Sorry, I don't want to be bad but I did
Sorry, I don't to be like this but I didn't stop it......

Why did problem continued and can't be solved?
Why did I being influence by the problem?
Why did I lowered myself and done the stupid, silly and unforgiven mistake?

Control, as I should be,
Shouting, sign of lost control....

Helpless, helpless, blankk~~
Don't know how to help myself,
don't know what to do..

Shout,shout...
Bad girl won't cry,
Bad girl won't mind.

"Father, I'm a bad girl. Am I still your daughter, your people?......Nobody scold bad girl, bad girl doesn't deserve your scolding"

Blending, bleeding
Tearing,
Helpless......

Bad girl asked:" Father, where is the hope?"

Thorny, blurring,
Lost.

Digging,
Covering,
"Father, sorry, I need to cover it,"

Bad girl won't cry and Bad girl remains silence.

Comments

  1. Father Lord loves everyone of us

    He loves you, he knows you

    Lean on him, trust in him

    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. veron,你没事吧?第一次看到你写如此自责的post,希望你没事 =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worry,no worry, it is juz that I need to beware myself on certain things but it will be ok. Thanks hui ru and soon hong. I have seek help from him.tq.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts