Bologna, Italy

It is a town in Italy and it is not as famous place for tourism as Venice, Milan and Rome do. However, it is definitely a good place for us to warm up ourselves as this was the first time we traveled out of the area where we studied in.

Before I began with anything, I would like to say thank you to God as He really took care of us for the whole entire trip. A few days before our trip, there are a number of Europe countries snowing heavily and this caused many flights to be delayed or canceled especially Heathrow Airport. This did make me worry because I really hope that we could have a safe trip. I felt thankful when the plane flied on time and landed safely in Bologna.

Okay, now, I would like to introduce more about the places we went.

Very first introduction: The ladies and gentlemen that accompanied me throughout the whole awesome trip
(Starting from left)Transforming from serious to cute Kay Rin(our lovely professor); the one that you must know if you are following this blog; the man who is very self-narcissist until I beh tahan, Jiun Haur; Guy which is complained by friend for being too qiao, Jacky(a potential good cook); Patternful, like to hibernate and ice-cream MONSTER, Mei Mei;Naughty, cheerful and gentle Ji Ding(Ding Ding or dinding?) and the girl that always hibernated beside me and snatched my boy boy away Chai Qin.


Asinelli Tower
Everybody kept snapping photos when they saw this...Erm, I think no one was sure for the history behind gua so snapping photo is the best activity at that time

We climbed the next morning!! See, the ice-cream monster was ready to climb up!

When I look down, it was quite scary for me and I kept myself stick to the wall.

Scary but still want to snap this photo through this whole, we were just half way to the top!

Yahoo, we were at the top. This was one of the view after I used zooming. The city is fogging because of the cold weather!

My Kong Long was looking at City of Bologna together with me.

University of Bologna-Universititat Deglistudi
The oldest university in Italy.
See, they were busy snapping photo again. I don't think they did it for their schools lo, pilh kasih!

We went to the museum in the university. This is one of its ceiling in a room. Designed by the students.

Exhibition of different types of preserved living organisms as well as some rocks
Quite interesting actually because I found some of them are unusual, weird and only can be found long long time ago.

In the room which exhibits gynaecology and obstetrics.
Womb, the place where life begins.

The twins in the womb. Students there created a lot of models as to track abnormality of the foetus from the shape of the stomach and its treatment. We really learned a lot from this.

One of the craft work that I must show to u all. To build a ship isn't that easy.

Moving to the park! We took a lot of sampah photos over there and they are published in facebook so I'm lazy to upload here.

Fountain??!! They said this is a tourist spot but only us who peng chang?

The night in Bologna. Shops closed quite early.

We spent sometimes trying to shop for souvenir. Ice-cream Monster really like this carousel but none of us affordable. My boyfriend-snatcher also couldn't find a suitable souvenir that she wanted to collect.

I like this a lot.

To be continued as I suddenly feel lazy.




Comments

Popular Posts