Sweet Plan

Haiyo, I don't know whether I have eaten too much meat or what~~ My desires become stronger and more....and all of them require me to spend money, in pounds somemore. Fan? No la...step by step lo, got to work according to my plan first and then slowly look at the situation and be flexible. I'm now taking a risk which I don't know whether I should or not. I asked God to bless me in this plan and I hope everything will be okay. A little bit of giving order to God now, but what to do, he is my most TRUSTED leng zai ma... If he allows me to make this decision, I hope that he can accompany throughout this journey. As I said this is a risk to be taken, anything gone wrong will break me down anytime, and cause my life....Choi! Choi! Choi! Ya, challenges are in front, I already save tank of tears to flow out for them but I remember, don't regret for what you have done and this is not a reward that I'm going to give myself, inspiration and dream will lead me to what beyond my imagination.

Comments

Popular Posts