New Year Eve 2011

The first thing to do after Chemistry exam, on facebook and skype. I was very excited to see how my friends getting all their decorations done in their house and the foooooooood in Reunion Dinner. Between, I also on my skype so that I can skype with as many as I can especially to send my greetings to them.

One thing that I proud of today is I can guessed fully what my family have for their Reunion Dinner!! Truly awesome...

Another happy thing to be recorded for today was a pineapple tarts-eating and karaok session organised spontaneously by a few of my friends!! Hahahhaha....we sang a lot of songs and I hoped that those neighbours won't mind.

A reunion dinner that I purposely made for myself. Though simple, it was satisfying.


Little pineapple tarts from Malaysian, made by Joey's auntie. Though it was chui liao when it is brought using aeroplane, it fetched a lot of loves and cares across the sea.

稻香
This is one of the songs that we sang. This reminded all of us of our hometown. The warmth of home that stays with us forever.

Okla, my new year eve was good!! Thanks Joey once again, as she pujuk me to have Malaysian food together in this Chinese Special Day.

00.00am already, Happy Chinese New Year! Good health, Good study , Good career and God bless.^^

Comments

Popular Posts