Birthday Master 汝恩永记,汝恩永存





When I saw this link on facebook, I thought I would have no feeling at all because I had watched this type of video for a few times. Owing to too wu liao(boring after my dinner), I decided to watch it again and to be honest, I did forward it along when I was watching it. There are two sentences which were spoken by the narrator touched me a lot. Okay, firstly, "enlargement of pelvic for 30%", my bones!!! Arthristis which is a disease related to joints already makes people sick of it, how about this type of tension pull? Secondly, the joy when the chubby comes to the world! The joy when they heard their chubbies crying! The joy when they feel the warmth of the bloody chubbies. And where is the painfulness? Each time of these is a miracle, so I guess that's why each time I watched this video, I felt touched. Chubbies, remember your mother,always~

Comments

Popular Posts