Have thought of giving myself a little bit of time, but now, I asked myself, have I given others a little bit of time? Perhaps it will be okay.

Oh, this is just a few days after my BIG birthday. Thousand of appreciation for friends who have been trying hard to send me a lot of wishes either by cards, presents, videos and wishes from their mouth. They said:" Happy Birthday!", "All the best","Stay healthy" and so on...and I know they wished me to be good.

Birthday, a reminder of my purpose to come to this world. I'm sure that everyone will be asking what's their purpose to come to this world. To fulfill the God's will? To follow the karma? Different religion will have different point of view, yet there is a purpose needed to be find it out by each and every individual, to live ur life, that belongs to u.

Birthday...It sound like a "ji xiang" day for me. I was the BIGGEST in this day. However, the saying "whoever boasts himself, it will be bringing down. Whoever wants to be the biggest, he or she should be the smallest first". Yes, I still have not master this HUMBLEness. I did 2 mistakes during my birthday and kinda regret afterward. Luckily, I knew how to comfort myself that I would be able to stand up and won't repeat the same mistake again. I realised that we really need to PRAISE more, critisize less. Learn to appreciate people hard work, learn to thank people at the first time and learn not to be busying judging people but to love them.

After that, I continue to "grow" up. I did mistake again. I just realised that I have been selfish and not putting others at the first place. Self-centered brings me down again. At least, I know I 'm given another chance to change it.

At the present, I am confused and cracking my head to think of one solution to solve the problem. Every lock has its own key which can open it. I'm searching for the key. The process is sometimes so lost that I have no idea how to continue. If MY INVISIBLE FAITH IS STRONGER THAN MY CONCIOUS FAITH, I prayed that it always be. A sudden realisation just came to me,Perhaps I should give A LITTLE BIT OF TIME TO OTHERS.

So what do all these going to do with the meaning of life? I don't know. Perhaps I am not searching the meaning, I'm living the meaning of life through all these challenges. Just give me a little bit of time, I shall be growing up to be a Better...

Comments

Popular Posts