Paris, France- When 4 of us be together again

When it is happy, it is wonderful;
when it is sad, it is an experience.

4 of us came to London as JPA scholars.
Our aim is to study, to know more what's out of Malaysia.
Basically, to experience.

After 1 year of having been together, we do not stay together under one roof. Each one of us stays in different area of London. We have our own activities, entertainment and new friends. In another word, we have our own life to get busy with.

10-14 December, this is another trip that we went together after 3 months of not staying together and having less contact. As usual, I still like to have a little quarrel with Yi Jing, Chai Qin was still like to take photos in the middle of the crowd and search for her snow globes, Mei is still cute with her excitement. However, I find this trip precious and I really appreciate this travelling.

Paris is well known for nice to go. It is full of extravaganza monuments, architecture, nice food, rich cultures and so on. I planned the itinerary so that we could cover those important and must see places as I didn't plan to visit the same place again. However, it was turning out to be quite a mess due to several reasons. It ended up we were spending much times on travelling by public transports and by FEET. What a tiring journey, even more tiring for Peggy's mum who have to fly here and there with us. Things got worst with cold and wet weather. Besides that, 2 major sad things happened and we could do nothing about it to change the facts. I knew that I didn't pray much for this trip as I have been lazy and over-confident.

When the 1st sad thing came, I admired the way my friend reacted. She did not complain, did not throw herself to a sadness that we have to cancel everything. I knew she was hiding it so that the thing won't affect our mood. I salute.

When the 2nd thing happened, my friend was in the guilt. She blamed herself for being careless. Looking at Yi Jing and Mae, they comforted her with what only a real friendship could offer. I salute.

We stayed there for 5 days. Can you imagine that there were at least 2 problems occurring per day? No one complained. We were still chatting. I guessed deep in our heart, all of us wanted only happiness in our trip.

Could not say this is the most perfect holiday,but this is the special holiday. I really enjoyed this with them. I am grateful to have them in my study life. There are only 2 years and a half to go, whatever left at the end of the days will be our memory.


Comments

Popular Posts