Happy Touching Day by my Bro

Family is the best! Opps, did I just say that? Indeed, it is true. Credit to my brother to me who cheered me up, not intentionally, but just by being himself. So naturally, he has a great self. 

First, it started from a normal chat with my mum and my dad was ZZzz at that time. After my mum being shooed away, my brother and I started to discuss our strategy and tactic for our future. It was fun with acting in, yes, he has a pro actress as sister, hasn't he? 

We have a little bit of fun activities after that. We began our sampatness in front of webcam. And then he suddenly showed me his new phone! Wah, buy new phone oo! I never miss a chance to complain to my mother that she was being biased(actually, the bigger contributor for that phone is still my bro)!

Haha, after that my brother started showing off the songs in his phone. 

老鼠爱大米
This song is nice. It seems like my brother was talking to me. When he sang along with this song, I was touched as the care spoke to my heart. Plus, I didn't listen to my brother's singing for a long time, and it has been ages since the last time I praised him. 

坚持到底
This is the second song that my brother showed me. Meaningful. I should.

Official Theme Song of World Cup 2010
It seems like if I can go through this, I will be cheering up as loud as I can.

Loved-Don't give up-Hooray for success~

Camwhoring with buttoned-shirt

Asking him to put my photo as his phone wallpaper...tsk tsk tsk.
Now you know our activity, don't you?

A simple girl. A simple satisfaction. Home is always warm.

P.S Thanks to another little prince that tried to concern about me just now. Appreciate.

Comments

Popular Posts