Down down down

I am DOWN! Almost cried, did I? Said a little prayer.

Today my mood was not meant to be as bad as the today's weather. It should be filled with happiness.

There are some thinking which bother me a lot. Fear is the word to describe my feeling. Not only towards the coming exam, there is also a thing that has been worried in my brain for a long time.

Blurr. If I am blurr, let me be blurr all the time because the awaken is scarry. If you are pretending, please pretend it all the time. Don't let me find out, because the disappointment will be towards myself and it is scarry. Fear is still the word.

Can I escape? Or should I just beg you don't break me down? No need to remove your protective layer, no need to change anything for me, maybe we should just walk away, apart. 

I knew I did wrongly most of the times. I knew you are tolerating with me. Are those all meant that we are not suppose to be together? 

The weakest point of my part, you are now using it. 

Negative thinking came in when I was sad. 

2 ways for me to choose , happy or sad? 

Okay, sun will be coming out after the rain. Don't worry, Veronica. Go ahead, be hurt, be sad, but don't lose hope. Though silent, I am still be with you. 

Comments

Popular Posts