Summary of another CONTENTED day

"Life is like a roller coaster," sang by Ronan Keating. My feeling is sometimes fluctuating and not stable. I personally think that it is normal as there is always a baseline for me to go around with it. Besides that, I didn't show it up in my emotion and it will just trigger the signal of "challenge is accepted" in my brain so whatever it is, just face it.

I lost something which is very important. I was regret towards my mistake and this did make me couldn't sleep well. Used my 95% energy to carry myself up from the bed to pray to God so that He might help me to find it back. At last, I found more than what I lost and thereby, I announced to my friend standing beside me " today is a good day!". However, the challenges didn't end so soon.

Okay, what I prayed has been answered and I am a good girl now. Motivating myself to attend the daily mass after 4 hours of skating and empty stomach, I was asked to give a little service during the Mass. My heart was shouting :"hooray, my first service!" It might seem nothing to others but it is significant beginning for me in UK and what's more, the request was spontaneous and unexpected. Whoever I saw at that moment were handsome and beautiful. 

Oh ya, talk about skating. I am getting better and maybe one day I can skate like the gymrama skater that always show off in front of me. Felt happy for this too.

Quite busy currently, however I managed make up some times for my 2 friends. Happy for the sharing and help. Thanks God for the motivation to push me to do more things.

"Kock Kock Kock" Someone was knocking my door.
"Are you requested for a new mattress?"
Yes, I have a new mattress after months of uncomfortable mattress+1 new pillow. I have to prepare all these before my lovely friend come and stay overnight with me.(not so great, it is for my own benefit.)

Ice cream dessert for yesterday dinner!!! Finally, it was my hall turn to have ice cream. Common, but it cheered me up more.

Life is like a roller coaster, there is always a second of happiness and a second of sadness next. This sadness has followed me for quite sometimes and it makes me have lost 99% of courageous to do what I want, only persistence the one which pushes me forward. If last time I felt my legs were chained, then now I feel my heart is chained. However, I promised to the inner me and to the one who grants me support, that I want to forgive and forget. I know this is the only way which can save me from all troubles, 1 % of courageous is enough to face ALL.

Comments

Popular Posts