Passing by Sweden

Sorry, it has been sometimes since I came back from Sweden but I still have not post anything about it other than my blog's main photo. It is because my brain is fully stucked with other stuff which make me extremely blur and numb with everything surrounded me. Besides that, I would like to show only some happiness that I gained in everyday life but not travelling.

Sweden, a city which portrayed its wealth even before we went there. Chai Qin and me were in a hurry to change GBP into Krona(average conversion rate:9.5Krona and american express offered the best rate) as we went to different place to withdraw and change money UNDER THE RAIN. We thought it could be finished in one hour time but it turned out to be we spent 8 hours to change the amount of money that we want. 

This was a relaxing trip though we felt some tension during the planning. Worth it. 
Thanks to 
Andy who planned and booked the flight, transport and itinerary.
Mei who was my partner in planning for Stockholm visit
Chai Qin and Jamie who were in charged in Gothenberg visit
and to all of us who made this trip a memorable one.

I like to see photos as I like to guess a person thinking or feeling from the photo. From living to non living things, photos attracted me a lot. There are some photos with my feelings in that I would like to share with you all

I was really excited when I saw the GREENs. Maybe I was born to be with nature though sometimes I just don't realise it. Or maybe the greens in Sweden was welcoming me and my love.

The sky,flowers and grass have made this place being captured beautifully.

I like this angle but it is a little bit slanting which makes me unsatisfied. I like the transparency from the petals of the flowers. 

This magnifying glass has attracted as it gives me an idea to do candid shots here. Those funny candid shots are not with me but in second camera(chai qin's). 

Sunset of Gothenberg. I was running to capture this photo as I really scared the orange sunlight went disappeared as I wanted the orange light to be captured from the reflection of glass window too. 

Purple sky and Sun, another story for the sun. The dim may lead to mood feel as the sunlight isn't so bright and look hopeful. It still depends on personal interpretation, purplish is just sometimes reflecting the unsatisfying of our lives. 


This phrase may be easily understood by you, but I took times to understand it. Have to agree with it, because I am searching for way to my inwards. It is normal to be, found, lost and found myself again. Hope that I am not lonely in this journey.

Have seen this hut in the movie and always imagined it when reading poem. Now I saw it, the imagination is accomplised.

Not a very successful photo. Actually I would like the photo to tell the unique of this roller coaster as it is made of wood but I don't think I did. I kept saying I scared when we were lining up. However, when I was up there, I felt nothing and no fear at all. After the first round of 180 degree sliding down, okay, boring~ But the other 2 girls were screaming so loudly, symptom of ageing?

Looking at water grass and some creatures in it. See the contrast,that's the thing that I would like to show.


Church of Sweden. Similar to Church of England, they are under control of Sweden Royal Family. I like the the roof of the tower.

385 krona = 38.5 pounds = RM192.5 and it is now belongs to my lovely friends. The sound is played when you open the drawer. Handmade so it is the only one in this world. Worth it.

Getting influenced by Mei. Like little things. Actually I always like handmade things as they are so special and give me a feeling that they are being made whole heartily.

These are the display of music boxes outside the shop. The sound played is so nice and I really wanted to buy to someone whom I am sure that he knew how to appreciate it but it is just too expensive and I have to stick my budget. 

A girl blowing the windmill. This is the first time I tried to take this type of photo and this girl is my top model(keep on appearing in my albums). Will ask her to practise more to be a better actress of this type of photo. wink*

Promoting Ryanair and she did it!! This girl is getting use to my camera and me. Thanks.

There are 2 photos that I would like to delicate to 2 people:
Do you know who she is? Jenniher, this is exactly the same as when the doves were flying to you in A Famosa. Peace is your gift, girl~

To someone whom I still working hard to be a better friend to her. Thanks for being my listener all this while and made my top top rahsia terbocor dasyat! You gotta to pay for it when I come back.

P.S: There are many nice photos more that I want to share with you all but it is enough for this post. I learned many things from the trip. Prepare myself for the next trip which is quite challenging so keep me in your prayer. I am not a bird with no legs but I am a naughty sheep that wander everywhere. I will learn to recognise my shepherd's voice. 

Comments

Popular Posts