London is more than what I think- Harry Potter's Premiere

 

I was not a fan of Harry Potter. Instead of interested in meeting Harry Potter, I would prefer to meet J.K Rowling who has successfully illustrated a fantasy world to so many readers all around the world. However, somehow, meeting Daniel who is still young, rich and famous actor will be a nice try-out for me. I still remember that the first Harry Potter movie came out when I was 13 years old, I watched it but I think reading the books will be more enjoyable. As a young age teenager at that time, I hope I can meet him one day but I never think that the day will be in London,when I am 20 years old. 

The process of meeting Daniel, Emma and Ron were hectic. Luckily, I was quite good in direction. I didn't know why I had the confidence to meet them, I just had it. We were not those who waited at Leicester Square starting from 9am, instead, we reached there at 3.30pm. After about 1 and half hour later, we saw them and got signatures from some of them.I missed Daniel's signature and Ron was focus on one side of fans which stood opposite of us. He was kinda cool, quiet and not as high as Daniel and Emma as well as other actors. He was just about 2 metres from me and he was about to give his autograph to me but the people beside him pulled him away and asked him to go in. Geramnya..

After having such an unexpected approach to "Stars", I'm planning to see Robert Pattison and my favourite which is Leonardo De Caprio!! Haha, anyhow, I will focus on my study first! Just wish one day they will come to for my pharmacy service when they need advise or medicines...yipee!!

P.S: Note that Emma was wearing so little and I was shivering at that time...

Comments

Popular Posts