Freshers' Ball- First Clubbing

      Before I came to UK, there are many people telling me the story of how the Londoners have their night life. They enjoy to drink and dance in the club or pub. Listened to all that, as this night life is so "local", I will give myself a chance to try it as I'm now in London and there is no Mamak stall for me to hang around.

 When we were on our way to the club. 


I must take photo of this pretty lady as she spent 1 hour to make up her friend. Her friend is amazed by this friend's patient in make up.


The make up by Mae Koid

 
The style of my hair by Mae Koid too

 The ticket. The first thing I did after receiving this ticket was checking any numbers with a few digits because I was hoping for LUCKY DRAW. There is "190" behind but it means nothing but just head-count. 

Lighting in the club.

 The girls who reached quite early.

 Reached too early, the only thing to do is camwhoring.

The second thing to do is DRINK. Thanks Mei for recommending me this drink,Brandy Coke.

 During the dance

 Three 3!


SECOND PART of the night

 Taking photos with falling leaves

 Me and Orange leaves




Back to the hostel

 The cop of entrance is still on my hand

Reached home at about 2am. Washed my face and took shower.

Then, fell asleep at 3am.

Comments

Popular Posts