The time will come

When I was able to understand one's situation, I felt very happy. I felt happy as I was able to be with this person in his or her sadness, helpless and loneliness, and I could give hope to him or her. Most probably these experiences that I got could be hurtful, however I did appreciate the time when the wounds of my heart turned into a diamond, to lead others to the happiness that I have. Life continued. There came a day when I was hurt again, I told myself not to get hurt or nothing to feel hurt. I realised that how much I prevented myself from being hurt, how much I hate the wound, but whatever would be would be. Therefore, I took a long time to reflect on certain things, had long discussions with friends and of course, to accept the phenomena. Still, I don't know how far the extent I have to go as a sign that I have forgotten myself and my friends.

Thanks to Fr Eddie, a lovely priest in my parish church. One day, he was talking about forgiveness. There is no something new from the topic, but listening to his preaching about forgiveness did give me the strength to forgive and to forget. He said :" Remember, you don't talk about the person if you have forgiven him or her." (He was) Straight to the point, I might have talking about those people over and over again in my heart. Stop! Let the voice of the Lord sounds louder! If I stayed with God, this wound too could be another one turning into a diamond :P

I think the our capacity to forgive others vary among different matters, different people and also our personal experiences. However, it is not really worth it for being so reluctant to move on in our life but looking at the people who have hurt us with hatred. No matter how small the capacity is, we all do have the capacity to forgive. Say YES to forgiveness. We can show mercy to others as how our boss in heaven has shown to us.

The time will come when this wound becomes a diamond......

P.S I am actually surviving happily despite of the bitterness recently, sincerely thanks to those who never give up on me. You guys make me feel best when you are around me.



Comments

Popular Posts