Scientist way of life

Recently, I am more into work life, as in really work life, not study life.

Currently doing research in pharmaceutical company for my project, I just found out that pharmaceutical industry has never run away from what I would like to achieve. I almost have forgotten about this dream. Everything just falls to my interest.

6.30am to 6.30pm working, 4 hours of commuting everyday, I found I am getting used to this routine and appreciate a lot for the chance given for this learning opportunity.

Getting busier nowadays, hopefully what I formulated will be useful to the patients. I got a super nice supervisor (hopefully he will be nice always, finger-crossed!). Everything is getting more challenging and interesting. I hope I can put more efforts into it and will learn the most out of this placement.

So, in short, I'm finally very passion with my work, I am a workaholic! Since I'm still single, let's go crazy with aim!

Thank you, God.  You always give me the gift that I want.

Okay, I still have things other than work to be settled. This is life but I have HIM. :)

Comments

Popular Posts