For the faith

When something serious happen, you wouldn't say you are sad or whatsoever, perhaps, anger come first or you are just feeling numb.

For whatever it is, I am thankful. To be honest, I have reached a certain point where I am having doubt on how positive I could stay, or how much I believe on my optimism. 

Love needs efforts not for that particular moment, but continuously. Life with ups and downs whether you are at the right side or wrong side. Person that you love tend to hurt you the most..... You can think of tonnes of miserable things going on in your life. You can think of  how imperfect thing turns out to be...... is there anything else to make you happy then?

If love hurts me, the only way I can think of is to love the person back. Don't forget you will get hurt because you love that person. If not, you will only pity the person rather than being hurt. Maybe something that happen will make you realise how much you love and need that particular person, even though he didn't think of you and planned to leave you. 

Today supposed to be a flat day. However, it was actually a 'busy' day.

Yes, I am optimistic when I love that person back. I pray for him, for a better him. Someone said it and I found the words were what I wanted- God's grace. I know the slightest of His grace will be enough to fix anything and for healing. 


Comments

Popular Posts