We are not

The promise that I had made for myself before...
The saliver that I had swallowed and swallowed just to tell myself to be calm.
The tears that I used whole of my energy to control them from falling down.

Forget...
and forgive...

Withdrawal,
Walk away is what I want to do,
but I can't,
because of the promise.

Sometimes I do not need other to understand me,
I only need him.
But sometimes when people can't understand you and refuse to do so,
it just doesn't feel good.

I want to go nearer,
to have better,
every situation just put us further.
When I want to appreciate and believe that this can last long,
why should I think that it is forever?
Time is short,
and we will separate.

This is a memory.
Meant to be a past tense?

I care, I learn.
We are not each other,
one day,
we will fly oppositely, to see a different sky.

Comments

Popular Posts