HAPPINESS

I am a very happy go lucky person. 
Everything is working fine with me. 
I am granted with what I want.
I have friends.
I have relatives who always standby for me.
I have family whom I can hide myself in when I have lots of problems.

There are always people there for me though sometimes loneliness struck me and caused me to be in the down valley.
With that, I climbed up from a down valley to another, without fear.

And today, when I see her. 
I know that she is facing difficulty even in making simple decision.
I know, she is struggling to get the happiness that we have, that I have easily.

God, if I would to compare myself and her, she is definitely better than me, undenibly. When you gave me a cross, I bargained with you. When you gave me a task, I shifted away my head. When you asked me to look at you, I said :"wait!" and my eyes was looking at the world. And when you needed my mouth, was I there? However, she isn't same as me. She is so innocent, naive and pious. She always looked for you and worked for you. 

God, she needs you. Please show yourself to her.
God, she needs you. Please show her your miracle.

God, I know, as you know that she is stronger than me, you have chosen her as your instrument to show your unfailing love. You are there when I cannot accompany her. Nothing shall I worry. 

Please pray for HER. Thanks a lot.

Comments

Popular Posts