Anniversary for someone buried deep down in my memory

It was not easy to move on however smart and confident you are as there are relapses in this process of grief.  I am glad that my counsellor is willing to help me get through this with a clearer picture.

Recently, I was very drawn to a series of posts shared by a friend. She went for working holiday in New Zealand. She is beautiful and she look real happy with her wide bright smile. For those places that she has been, I would imagine what if I made a different decision to be on her places, where I could be in the sceneries that I have once dreamed of. Did I missed anything and not trying hard enough to achieve what I want? Can I still go to those places?

I received a voice message from my friend today saying that she met an accident in NZ and possibly died. She was not close to me and she wasn't close to my friend too but we were sad to have heard this.

"I realised God really can take back all the stuff when it is the time"
"I was very much digging my own grave thinking why I am not pursuing that kind of travelling life but only God knows what happens in the future so He guides us in the present"

I pondered about the time I have with my parents. I pondered about the time I may not have with my parents. Understanding that there is a beginning of life and also the end of it, it is much like a swimming up to the surface in the pond of regret. I still have a lot more to do and I still have a lot more to love. Let's begin at this moment. 

Comments

Popular Posts