Veron go catch tiger liao

I knew that there was a tiger in front, so I dig a hole and jumped into it. I thought my sky was clear as long as I could hide in it and I would be happy. The happiness didn't last long. The sky wasn't clear at all and it was getting smaller. When the desire to find a new life was getting stronger, I found a chance to jump out and that would mean, I have to fight with the tiger. Yes, I wanted to fight with the tiger and I did. I got hurt of course. There were so many uncertainties and "what ifs" back then. The battle scars were freshly buried on my skin . And at last, I saw the sky, and a rainbow as the sun rose through the rain that wet my face. I know this tiger was no longer my fear factor, it has become a chapter in my expedition book and I have come to know that I too, can be a fighter!

Comments

Popular Posts