SuperGlue

Alright, it is happening. The heart is actually broken into pieces. I have fallen in love with someone who doesn't love me, and not even treating me like his friend.

So I have said my last words, tidying up my feeling, put in in the file and keep it aside.

I have said this a lot of times, it seems to be the most comforting one, that is "I have done my best". A relationship is not meant to be tried hard by only one side, but also requires the other one to receive it open heartedly. It wasn't playing like this this time, so I have no regret to put this aside and continue my journey. "Let time take its course, and we will start fresh anew"...... It will never happen because we are what we are.

So... I have done my best in this circle. I just have to move away as if we have moved on for 10 years already. And now if we meet each other, it would mean the us after 10 years. Nothing too close, nothing too sad, nothing too happy... and we shall just nod our head and walk passed each other.

The broken pieces will be glued back eventually.



Comments

  1. I am sorry to hear that. Hope you walk on stronger than before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts