The Saturday of 26th April

That's was a special day, indeed.
I've stepped out of the zone that I used to be before.

Sometimes things that happen seem to break your heart into pieces,
but sometimes things that happen seem to put you into vacuum, into an unknown.
You don't know what you've done, how far you have travelled, that slowly put you into this situation.

Recently, I read something that touch slightly on values, self-existence......
Have you got a feeling like you are not existed in this world if someone ignore you?
Have you experienced something like you were in a box wanted shouting out your ideas, but at the same time, there were so many voices seemingly covering your voice?
And then you remind yourself that you only can go back to the basic, hold on to your values, don't lose hope, because there is where you find yourself actually exist in this world, so real.

That day, I came close to you, searching for you, weeping......
But all you gave me is just a pat and a hug.

That day, I was sitting close to you, sneezing...
But all you gave me is just a pack of tissues.

But all the little things you did, the comfort was more than that,
I felt at peace.
Perhaps, to love you, means not to hold back anything.
My family,
my friends,
my career,
and my dream, if I've decided to put on your hands,
they are destined to be great,
what should I still weeping on the empty tomb?

God, if I find it difficult to love someone, let my failure being transformed to your success, in your glory, so that I learn to love, with wisdom.

So thanks for everything,
thanks for the ignorance,
thanks for all the worldly comments and thought,
thanks for the hearts that not seek for understanding,
thanks for the friendship,
I do hope one day, when we grow up, we can face all these with more maturity.
At least, I can say that we are still young.



Comments

Popular Posts