Crazy!

Do you believe in the sixth sense? I am not sure whether it is a gift from every women, but sometimes I do believe I got it. My idea is it is given for me to help others, to reach out people who need a person to talk to, or maybe a person who might be enlightened with a warmth of a smile or even more serious, a silent a prayer for the people in my heart. It may due to the some trait of personality in me. It just happen that I can see something and this leads me to prediction which came to be true for many times (but not all the times). 

Do you know where to get this 'supernatural' ability? My theory is simple. It is by staying truthful to yourself, paying attention to your good desires and have some minutes of silence everyday. I think these help me a lot especially when I did something wrong. I will feel intense guilt which actually makes me  looking down on myself but it helps me to be a better me as well. And I always thanks God for the good things and not-so-good things that have happened in my life. The falls remind me of my sadness and weakness and this is actually helping me to detect others. Human desire sometimes can be simple, but we tend to complicate it. If you are being honest and simple in your heart, then you can roughly have a guess on what's happening to other people. It makes you easier to follow your heart. However, there is a danger to have a guess on people, after all, don't judge people because you will have no time to love them. Just be more sensitive to your friends and help them with your best if you are able to. 

Something funny happened in a birthday party last night. All I could say is, CHEER UP, we all, SINGLE LADIES~ It makes me excited for the next month. I'm so enjoying being an audience, but I would hope to be one of the actresses this time. Ha! Hopefully, something can happen. All the best to me and my friends. 

Kindly reminder, the society needs more smiles~ so SMILE because you look gorgeous with it.

Receive a parcel from Hamburg, Germany. What's inside are all my ambition reminder and my memory with her~ Thanks, Jelena.

Comments

Popular Posts