The Prodigal

Dear hero,

It was not easy for you, I know.
You have done something not everyone daring to do so, I am so proud of you.
You are no longer a coward, an irresponsible person.
You are my MAN.

How longed I am since young to watch your heroic sight?
How much have imagined you to be a wise, firm and totally all good person standing in front of me?
However, my hero isn't meant to be shared with others.
You stood behind me and followed me, to protect me.
You worked hard for me to be more knowledgeable,
silently, heart broken, when I accused you and not giving you the respect that should be given.
And yet you never rejected me from calling you sweetheart,
Indeed, I find abiding love in you.

As the song sang, " you raise me up, so I can stand on mountain...".
You let me know how to be together, the values arose from love.
You let me know, when I fall, I can be honest to myself.

We never forget you, not now nor in the future.
We love you in depth.
We are learning, and each day, we are getting better.
I am simple because you are simple,
I am joyful because you are joyful.

One day,
when the time for heart to heart,
we will see others as renewed one, to trust and to embrace each other.
I hope that day is soon to come,
to let you see how much love I can give you too.

Second lady,
VERONICA






Comments

Popular Posts