Talk about the PAST, talk about the FUTURE

5 hours of sharing,
words that touched me the most,
is "that's about future!"

For the past that I regret,
for the past that I am always appreciate to,
for the past that gives me happiness and joys,
for the past which is in part of me.

For the future that gives me worry
for the future that gives me hope,
for the future that gives me fear,
for the future which I am going to be.

The PAST and the FUTURE have nothing to do with me at this moment.
Sparking the insight to be clear with where the focus should be on now,
the tick-tock sound of every second is louder and clearer, and seems to be faster,
stunt for a moment,
the most precious moment is NOW, live it to the fullness.

Fear not, for I am being with you <3


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts