The first IMPRESSION

We try our best to give people the best first impression on us.
We look at others and give our first impression on them too.
Sometimes, the first impression leads us to judge on others. If it is a bad impression, it will cause us to undermine one's ability. And for a longer term of effect, it restricts the possibility of how good a relationship can be.
Impression turns out to be a memory if relationship going on. This makes us know him or her better. There are stories from him or her, no matter good or bad, no matter from him or her or others.
Anyway, never undermine someone, he or she will grow. We learn from each other, don't we?

Just a little reminder to myself, searching a position in his or her eyes, I must be the most natural of what I can be. I must let him or her know that "yes, you are respected." "Don't judge people because you would have no time to love them", I will lock this quote in my mind and my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts