Mother, I love you

Mum, im super duper proud of u. U did something that i couldn't imagine what would i do if i was in your situation. 妈妈,我为您而感到骄傲,真没想过您所做的事情越来越让我震惊,大开眼界,简直佩服到五体投地。妈,您是我学习的对象,谢谢您。


This is the status that I just posted it up on Facebook today. 
My mum is a good daughter.
She is quiet in whatever she does.
She is patient in whatever she does.
She is optimist when sad things come.
She looks at things simply,not complicated.
She is simple.
She is caring, loving as she helps many elders.
She was the one who accompanied her mother when grandma was in hospital.
She was the one who accompanied my dad in hospital, tired as she couldn't sleep.
She is the one who cares for the sister of his father by buying things, talking to her~~
She is the one who brings the brother of his father,my ah pek to the nasam, a centre for stroke,spending time everyday for this.When ah pek passed motion uncontrollably, she cleaned it for him. 
My mother cares for others.
She is the angel, the messenger of love, from God.
She keeps quiet after doing so many things.
She makes me touch to have her as my mother.
I wonder,can I treat her that good.....??
I'm the daughter of this angel. As my mother is showing the way to love God, I must do the same way back to  other. 
Mother, i won't let you down.
Mother, I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts