When you know your God comes striking at your door

Today I posted something on my insta-story:

"Sometimes, I would suddenly pause for a quite a long while in the midst of my case clerking, in the midst of dispensing, in the midst of reading romance novel, in the midst of running... Because at the back of my head, there came a strong phrase that I read long time ago striking hardly at the door of my heart and then the little soul of mine, dance with joy" - Veronica Ong

I took a long time to ponder over a conversation which is that kind that used to instil my emotional stability but weirdly not so much now. I used to welcome emotional instability, because I know I will grow over it. Yea, it is true.

I remember the story of Abraham, our Father of Faith, who was led to a strange place and God promised for many generations that He would inherit (may not be 100% accurate literally). He never established his nation in his own land or his kampung. He is firm with his faith to God, despite years of waiting, his faith never waved so overall, that's what make him so great. Okay, this is something from the bible.

I remember also many people in the Church, examples I saw around me...then I came to an awe, that how the richness of Church slowly speaking to me... I thought they were already becoming irrelevant to me, hang on, I bite my lips now.

Failures over the years have made me to accept failures with open heart. All tiny experiences have shaped me into an unique of person who know my past well, who dare to experiment my present and is confident to my future. I never prayed for an easy life, I prayed that my life would be made easy for others, that whatever I do will be honoured to God. Psychologically speaking, I am mentally preparing for a tough life, yet a fruitful one. I guess this has greatly made me a different person.

To be continued.

Comments

Popular Posts