What's 2016 for me?

It was a year which started without a list of significant and strong resolutions actually. I was just following the flow. Underlying that, the desire to achieve my dream is stronger and stronger.

So in the previous story, I have come to tell that I was able to face the tiger. In the later end of the year, through the ups and downs, God has led me to see the tiger falling down, feeling hurt and cried. I was standing there, looking at this tiger, I know the wounds that I used to feel though it wasn't being told, was revealing. I did not know what to do. I did not know what my presence would do to him. I know I wanted to be there because this tiger is my friend, and I wanted to be his friend, just to be there for him so that despite all the hatred and sadness he had, he still had a friend, though might be silly but a real friend. I will hope that the story of this tiger would continue till I see him becoming what he is meant to be. 

Life is pretty tough if I was to be alone only. God sent me friends along the way and most of them are angels to me. They helped me in building up the knowledge regarding my career. Chances were being given to me to explore more of the area of interest that I wanted to experiment myself. A good beginning and I shall see what I will end with. 

Okay, a little bit of checked lists in 2016 that I can use to motivate myself in the next following years.
  1. Stepped into SARAWAK and saw my friends whom I did not see for years
  2. MULU national park with CAVEs. Cave craving satisfied, a way too satisfied.
  3. Climbed Mount Kinabalu (Well, I didn't manage to try up the world highest Via Ferrata due to weather condition but it was a new experience with my friend. Who knows one day I will fatt choi and being granted this chance again, wink*)
  4. Gotten a diving licence (When there is a will, there must a time arranged for it! I always remind myself not to miss this chance as I have already landed in a place blessed with beautiful islands and beaches)
  5. Hiked to different hills, eg Bukit Gemok and Bukit Kinabutan
  6. Wow-ed the tallest tropical tree in Tawau Hill Park before the one in Danum Valley took over the record lol
  7. First 10km run
  8. First time becoming a PSALMIST (Felt so happy to meet new bunch of youngsters in Christ and made me more youthful in spirit)
  9. MUAY THAI - Need more passions to feed the training now
  10. Stepped into Penang to motivate my friend and first trip with mother and cousin after so long
  11. Getting a boyfriend? Wahahha, this was not in my wish list.
For those things not mentioned, this will remain hidden in my sweetest part of my memories.

For 2017, I wish everyone having good health and good meaningful life. KEKE

Comments