Writing to you

So long ago, actually not long ago, we were used to be quite good buddies. I used to like you too.
However, things passed, and everything changed. You ain't like what you used to be. Still, I have something that I want to say to you.

Not long ago, someone texted me, saying that he didn't know why but he would always pray for me since the first day we met. Jinx, I think I understand him, it used to be what I think about you. Of course, that's because I think I know you slightly better than him knowing me.

You know what, till now, I still think you are a truly NUT. Not because I was still a mad bull thinking that you don't appreciate me at all, but you are a NUT with the way you handle thing(s). You know what, I see you as a giant big courageous fighter, the one that will goes hard to change the wrong to the right, the one with upright spirit that will lead everyone forward together. However, when thing doesn't get in a way that you want it to be, you have chosen to be layback.

I know I won't be the one for you. I know I won't be the one to change you. However, trust me, you have been the one that I want to change the most. Like Panda Paul, I am just someone whose thinking is so straight to help you up, to help you to be the person that you are meant to be. I always want to touch your inner wounds and tell you that, it will be okay and you will get healed. Most importantly, I love you even though you got nothing left with you, even you fell like a mud. Every time I saw you, I had that impulse with me. The part that I wish to tell you and it is from our creator.

I never thought that a good person can be doing so many wrong things, well, for good reasons perhaps (irony). Maybe you are trying to prove to me things will never be the same. I would agree with you. Yes, things have gotten better. My life has been clearer after all. And I have learned if you do not know how to embrace the change with a positive mind, you ain't getting any further. Perhaps it is the same vortice that you are getting into. I hope that one day you will learn to be child-like, to accept things with love and hope.

I am still praying for you because I don't want you to be alone and I can see so much potentials in you. Oh yeah, still I think I win the battle between you and me, not because I like winning a game, because I win a chance to see what's really true and to know what I can do to you. As today, for whatever we are to each other now, I am still waiting to see the one who is really living up his life to the most.



You Passer-by,
Veronica


Comments

  1. hope you feel better after writing.. forgive and let go..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts