Short updates!

It's been a while since I posted anything on my blog. Too little thing going on? Erm, something interesting actually was going on. In this golden age of me, beautiful dreams just keep blooming within me, and these include the dream of romance.

My life has been reshuffled again. I have been posted to a reasonably small town called TAWAU, in Sabah. It took me sometimes to get used to this place and to start a new life away from my family again.

Life reshuffling....

I've met a group of new friends. Technically, not many so I have spent most of my talking quota on them, alright too late to have any regret now. The dynamic of this friendship is very different from what I used to have. There are certainly different frequency of thought waves bouncing around. And with them, I still have my favourite session of sing-a-along with live music played by my favourite musicians.

New faith? No, new way of practising my faith. Okay, it's not as easy as what I have imagined to practice and to grow in faith here. However, I found a group where I felt home after quite sometimes. And I do realise that the need to understand on MUTUAL RESPECT between religions are getting more important. Someone told me this before and it reminded me again and again, 'remember, when Jesus died on the cross, He didn't said he died only for catholics or christians, He died for everyone!" The greatest is still love.

And the last thing is I have fallen in love with somebody. It was never as what I had expected. Tears, sadness and happiness are just mixing up. It was as if welcoming me to a "sweet and sour" life. And the more novel part is that it broke me down into pieces and enabled me to see the different me, someone that I was not familiar to and I, had to say Hi to myself and put a new strength for a more adventurous life ahead. Everything was just incredibly beautiful.

Alright, a pharmacist who sometimes just want to share laughters with people around and I am still missing home. I guess when sticking up the tiny bits, I finally realise that I have had a good quarter life +1.

Comments

Popular Posts