There are things you just have to learn


I am learning to say HELLO with a smile and to walk alone back without goodbye. 

I am learning to be patient when there is no response after non-stopped pleading.

I am learning to live well with the environment but sometimes I will look up to the sky and say :" What am I doing?"

A girl who loves herself dreaming big, but reality makes her small.

A girl who believes friendship of a second could mean the friendship for life, yet she could have no friend in a second.

A girl who chooses to be alone.

Then, I am learning to pray in faith. 

I am learning to accept God's grace and most importantly, to believe in it.

I am learning to build a relationship with Him after failing for many times. 

I am learning to pray with heart before I speak with mouth.

A girl who hopes that it will be okay.

A girl who hopes she make changes for a better world.

A girl who wishes that she could be better.

And then, I am learning to cry.

I am learning that the world isn't round for everyone.

I am learning that to know nowhere I could stand could absorb myself so much in fear.

I am learning that there is still courage I have to learn.

Life could be difficult to me, but I believe a plant grow with stress factors could be more beautiful. 

Comments

Popular Posts