Little Umbrella

Looking at the cars, buildings, the sky......
I wondered how much I will miss you when I go back.
Thinking back just the day I left to come here,
why didn't I smear a tear?
Because I knew I would come back.
Similarly, when the day I leave comes, I will tell myself,
"I will come back someday again."

Listening back to the songs that were singing about me,
and peeping through the hole of flash,
images are linked with reality.
Yet, I'm still smiling with tonnes of happiness in me.

When the rain fell down,
I could only tell myself that I was still dry,
I was okay.
I told myself to get used to it,
it was normal to be less valuable that I thought I could be,
I hoped for a little umbrella,
to cover the part that was bleeding.
I hold that little umbrella,
until the day I got the gift of understanding and forgiveness.

It is impossible to revert everything back to last time,
all I can do is to let go, to wish.
I have gambled with my courageous and naive,
and once more, I would like to gamble with my determination onto another goal.

Little umbrella turning upside down,
let the rain been kept down in you.




Comments

Popular Posts