Changing

Changing my blog's name from VERONICA to Vera Icon. Basically, they mean the same. Veronica is came from the Latin word, Vera Icon, which means true image. Biblically, it means true image of Jesus. I read about this before but I found it very special recently because firstly, from a father who told me about this during my outreach and secondly, from sister from the Missionary of Charity telling me that our personality somehow connected to our name. I would like to use this name as my blog as I would like to show the compassionate image of God to others. We are all created in His image and we can shine in His grace.

To be an image of God seems to show that I am a unrealistic dreamer, but I really want to be. Sins may pull me down, strong faith will pull me up. Faith is the fruit of prayer, love is the fruit of faith, service is the fruit of love......I will begin my simple and ordinary life, by doing small thing with great love. (Quoted from Blessed Mother Teresa)

Comments

Popular Posts