Report for Course B Exam Period

I was very busy about 2 months before the exams. Doing this and that. Joining this and that! About 2 weeks before the exam, I felt very nervous and panic over it. Can't wait for today to come and exam is over now!!!! hahaha..

Started studying. Boring. Took photo.

This is the tidy version of my table. Sometimes, I felt like I am living in the dump.

My beloved Izzah. She is still so kind. Oh, Izzah, your umbrella!!


Went for UEFA Woman's Champion League.


Went to study room in my hall. Good scenery. Checked the time when the photo was taken, 8.33PM!!


Watching the skycrapers from far

For myself.

Finished within 2 days. After that continued with Big UOL Tower Burger.


Within month! All finished by Veronica without any help from others.

Crunchy . Good companion for exam~ Seriously loved by LSOP JPA girls


Conclusion: Rate of gaining weight is significantly increased!


Comments

Popular Posts